We have now added yet more functionality to the Dentally iPad app, including multi-site filtering. If you have multiple practices, each practice can now view the relevant appointments for the site they are located on - so they no longer have to go through all of the appointments for the whole business. This saves your reception time time and effort having to pick out the relevant patient from a lengthy list of appointments, saving time and improving the overall patient experience.
The NHS PR form is automatically filled in using the patient’s existing details and exemption that are held within Dentally on the app. All the patient has to do is check all the details on the iPad and sign. Once completed the form will then be automatically uploaded to Dentally and securely stored in the patient’s record.
Another new feature is for all patient who have a signatory on their behalf.
The person who is signing on behalf of a patient (as a parent, guardian or carer) must enter a name before they proceed to the next step - so we have improved this workflow and made sure this data field can no longer be missed.
In addition, if an iPad loses the wifi connection, it will provide your team with the option to simply reload the form and continue with completing it - making it much easier for the reception team to manage this process.
Why use the Dentally iPad app?
- Allows patients to create and update their medical history seamlessly.
- It is ideal for larger practices as it now allows multi-site filtering so your team can quickly identify the relevant and correct patient for the location they are working in.
- Reduces the amount of paperwork - all NHS forms in England and Wales can be signed electronically, so NHS practices can do their bit for the environment and go paperless.
- The patients details and exemption information are all pre-populated so it means that the patient and your reception team don’t have to spend time filling in the forms.
- No more frustration if the wifi connection drops, if it does happen to then you won’t have to start over - you simply reload the form.
- It is quick and easy to complete.
- It ensures that the steps involved in a signatory needing to sign the NHS PR forms on behalf of a patient can not be missed and so the form is completed in full and accurately.
- Once completed the forms are automatically uploads to the patient’s record in Dentally, so you have a record to refer back to in the future.
- The form is available in three versions: English, Welsh and Welsh in the Welsh language so it is fully compatible and accessible for patients across England and Wales.
- We are working on developing the GP17 form to the iPad so NHS practices in Scotland can be fully paperless as well - so watch this space!
If you would like to find out more about this exciting new product release or arrange a demo and join the 4,000 dental professionals who work smarter, work remotely and work securely with Dentally, simply visit our website or email us email@example.com