Dentally is thrilled to be exhibiting at the BDIA Dental Showcase at ExCel in London 4-6th October 2018. Join the team on stand D14 for a coffee and find out how Dentally can help you streamline your patient management and free up valuable time.
It has been a busy few months for the Dentally team and the business continues to go from strength to strength. We have been undergoing all the work needed for the reforms for NHS Scotland, developing exciting new product innovations, welcoming new team members, negotiating new partnerships and acquiring a new business, Goodteith. So, our team are looking forward to seeing both new and existing customers at the BDIA Dental Showcase to tell you all about the changes and demonstrate the new product developments.
There is so much to talk about this year, we thought we would summarise our top five talking points for the BDIA Dental Showcase 2018, that you can expect to learn more about:
- Product developments continue to be a focus for the Dentally team, innovating new ways to make dentists lives easier. Product innovations to show you at this year’s event include:
- Automated recalls
- Treatment plan templates
- Sundries and invoicing
- New iPad functionality
- We are delighted to announce that Goodteith joined Dentally in September, they are a great match for our business and share our vision for providing dentists with an easy to use patient management tool. Dentally has undergone all the work needed for the reforms that have been made for NHS Scotland including e-dental.
- The team from dentr will be joining us on the stand this year, to demonstrate their online booking appointment app that allows your patients book 24/7 from your own website.
- New website, have you had a look at our new website? It has been developed to help customers understand our product and offer useful advice through the support area.
- Dentally is excited to be working in partnership with Planmeca, the world’s leading manufacturer of digital imaging equipment so that we can provide a complete end-end clinical workflow for our customers.
Our team will be on stand D14 and we look forward to welcoming existing customers to the stand, to demonstrate our latest product developments and innovations. Plus, it is a great opportunity for new customers to see for themselves why Dentally is trusted by over 4,000 dental professionals both in the UK and abroad, who can work smarter, work remotely and work securely with this easy to use dental practice management software.
To find out more about how Dentally can work for you and to arrange you free demo visit our website or email email@example.com, alternatively pop along to stand D14 at the BDIA Dental Showcase 2018.